Training Needs Identification & Design
Attracts 15 National Framework of Qualifications Credits (6N3325)
This highly engaging practical "Train the Trainer" Course is delivered through a combination of:
- Self-Paced Learning through our easy to use Online Learning Platform.
- Tutor Supported Training.
In accordance with International Best Practices, this training course is designed to enhance your existing skills, knowledge and attitude in relation to:
- Identify Training Needs
- Developing Training Materials
If you fancy working as a Qualified Trainer, training people in your area of expertise, then this course is a must for you! It is written, designed and delivered by trainers who are passionate about what they do and are committed to providing recognised qualifications that will help advance your career and make you stand out from the crowd!
- QQI Train the Trainer - Training Needs Identification & Design (6N3325)
- CPD - Training Needs Identification & Design
Why Train With Us?
With 28+ years of "Working For Excellence" in the Training & Development Industry, we are renowned as Training & Development Experts. We are passionate about delivering fun, engaging, interactive training that gets results and have nurtured and empowered thousands (1000's) of people to reach their Peak Performance.
Our qualifications form an integral part of the curriculum of our college and corporate training partners in America, England, Ireland, India, Kuwait, Malaysia and New Zealand.
Who is this course for?
- Newly Appointed Trainers
- On the Job Trainers
- Team Leaders
- Staff involved in Administration, Delivery, Design and Assessment
- Those who are planning a career in Training and Development
- Trainers who need to up-skill and gain a formal National Qualification
- Those who need credit towards another QQI Certificate i.e. Business, Administration etc.
Previous students include:
Hairdressers, beauticians, health care assistants, nurses, painters, decorators, builders, gardeners, mechanics, fitness instructors, driving instructors, fork lift drivers, accountants, yoga teachers, security staff, engineers, cabin crew, airport staff , travel agents, fire-fighters, hotel staff , coaches, instructors, teachers, trainers etc.
Leaving Cert (or equivalent) and/or relevant life experience.
You will have up to 10 weeks to complete this course.