Terms and Conditions – Customer Service Excellence (QQI)
- Entry Requirements – Leaving Certificate (or equivalent) and/or relevant life experience.
- This programme requires you to complete learning outside of classroom time; therefore, you must be capable of studying and researching on your own. The total class time and self directed development time is approximately 150 Hours.
- Completion of this course does not guarantee employment.
- In order to successfully complete this Course, participants are required to complete Assignments and Skills Demonstrations throughout. These requirements involve research and design; as such, you will need access to the internet, a computer and a printer.
- The provider reserves the right to change the content, format or presentation of any of its training materials at any time, without prior notice. However this will be done only to enhance the course.
- The provider does not warrant that the course material is entirely up-dated but will use its best endeavours to ensure that the information is updated at regular intervals.
- You must inform IAOT/TFS of any Special Needs that you have prior to enrolling on the programme.
- All course fees are non refundable.