Terms and Conditions – Ready To Check-In – Computerised Check-In, Gate Handling & Airport Passenger Services
We offer you:
- Continuous ongoing advice and support as required.
- The opportunity to develop your skills to meet the demands of to-days challenging market.
- A comprehensive course programme that is widely respected.
- Online training that is user friendly.
- Upon successfully completion you will be awarded an industry supported Certificate in Airport Passenger Services (graduates must obtain 80% or above in final examinations in order to receive this certificate).
- Final Examination will be held several times during the year at the Academy head office at Waterford Regional Airport, Waterford, Ireland.
- Overseas students can take their final examination in their own country, providing that they arrange with their local college to facilitate this. In the event that the overseas college charge to facilitate the exam, the student must meet the costs associated with it.
- The college must meet with the Academy’s approval and must follow the guidelines set down by the Academy to facilitate the exam.
- The Final Examination will be held under the supervision. Students will not be allowed use any reference material during the examination.
Terms & Conditions
- I am aware that I must get 80% or above in my final examination in order to receive my Certificate.
- I am aware that completion of this course does not guarantee me employment.
- I am aware that this course is under copyright and therefore I will not allow this course to pass on to anybody else, or use it as a demonstration to show or teach other people.
- I am aware that I will have to send a video recording of my practical assessment to IAOT (this can be done in the comforts of your own home).
- I am aware that the course is valid for 6 months and I have 70 hours of online time available to me during this time.
- I am aware that course fees are non-refundable.
Average Completion Time:
40 – 60 hours
- The International Academy of Travel reserves the right to change the content format or presentation of any of its training materials/software at any time without prior notice.
- The writers of this course take every care to produce it as accurately as possible and is written and designed based on the writer’s knowledge and experience. However the Academy will not assume responsibility or liability for errors or omissions.
The computer program is protected by copyright law and international treaties. Unauthorised reproduction or distribution of this programme or any portion of it, may result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.