Train the Trainer (Delivery & Evaluation - CPD & QQI - 15 FET Credits)
- Entry Requirements – Leaving Certificate (or equivalent) and/or relevant life experience.
- In order to successfully complete this Course, participants are required to complete Course Units, an Assignment and a Project. These requirements involve self-study, research and design; as such, you will need access to the internet, a computer and a printer.
- A CPD and a QQI Training Delivery & Evaluation Certificates (Ref: 6N3326) will be issued upon successful completion of the course. Please note that the course must be fully completed within ten weeks of registration.
- The provider reserves the right to change the content, format or presentation of any of its training materials at any time, without prior notice. However this will be done only to enhance the course.
- The provider does not warrant that the course material is entirely up-dated but will use its best endeavours to ensure that the information is updated at regular intervals.
- You must inform IAOT/TFS of any Special Needs that you have prior to enrolling on the programme.
- All course fees are non-refundable; however, the consumer has from the day of their purchase, 14 days to cancel their course and be eligible for a full refund of 100% of the purchase providing they have not accessed/logged into their course(s).
Students must have an Irish PPS or a U.K. National Insurance Number to receive a QQI Certificate.
Is this qualification recognised throughout the world?
Yes, this qualification will be recognised at home and abroad as it is aligned on the Irish National Framework of Qualifications at Level 6 and referenced to the following Education Frameworks:
|European Qualifications Framework||5|
|Irish National Framework of Qualifications||6|
|Regulated Qualifications Framework England/Northern Ireland||5/4|
|Scottish Credit and Qualifications Framework||8/7|
|Credit and Qualifications Framework for Wales||5/4|
The grading scheme is as follows:
- Pass 50% -64%
- Merit 65% – 79%
- Distinction 80%- 100%
Candidates must have an Irish PPS number or a UK National Insurance number to receive a QQI Certificate.
IAOT Equality and Diversity
In order to provide equal employment, learning and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at the Training for Success/IAOT will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities in compliance with all statutory and legal obligations and guidelines.
The Training for Success/IAOT do not discriminate in employment opportunities or operational practices on the basis of gender, marital status, family status, sexual orientation, disability, age, religious or political beliefs, race or membership of the travelling community, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy governs all aspects of the delivering of training, employment, including selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training.
Any employees or learners with questions or concerns about any type of discrimination in the workplace are encouraged to bring these issues to the attention of the M.D. In turn it is also the policy of Training for Success/IAOT to deliver all its programmes and services to learners in accordance with good practices and in compliance with equality legislation and regulations.
Employees and learners can raise concerns and make reports without fear of reprisal. Anyone found to be engaging in any type of unlawful discrimination will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment/course participation.
All parties involved have particular responsibility in the implementation of this policy i.e. Centre Director, Tutors and Learners.
Protection for Learners
IAOT is not subjected to section 43 of the qualifications act 1999, as the programme Training Identification and Design 6N3325 is not delivered over a 3 month or more duration.
This course leads to a National Award in Level 6 in Training Delivery & Evaluation (Ref 6N3326) from QQI. IAOT/TFS is a Registered Provider with QQI to offer programmes leading to QQI awards in the National Framework of Qualifications in Ireland (QQI).