Terms and Conditions – Train the Trainer International – CPD Certified
- To successfully complete this Course, you are required to complete 6 Course Units, write a Learning Log and complete a Project & a Skills Demonstration on Training Delivery.
- The course requirements involve self-study, research and design.
- You will need access to the internet, a computer, printer and video recording device.
- You must complete this Course within 6 months of registration.
- A TFS/CPD Train the Trainer Certificate will be issued upon successful completion of the Course.
- We reserve the right to change the content, format or presentation of any of our training materials at any time, without prior notice.
- We do not warrant that the course material is entirely up-dated but will use its best endeavours to ensure that the information is updated at regular intervals.
- You must inform Training For Success of any Special Needs that you have prior to enrolling on the programme.
- All course fees are non-refundable; however, the consumer has from the day of their purchase, 14 days to cancel their Course and be eligible for a full refund of 100% of the purchase providing they have not accessed/logged into their Course.
This course mirrors the content used for our students living in Ireland, which is validated by QQI at Level 6 on the National Framework of Qualifications.