Terms and Conditions – Train the Trainer International – Training Delivery & Assessment
- To complete this Course, you must attend 12 Hours Of Tutor-Led Workshops over Zoom. You must also complete “Theories of Training & Adult Learning” Online Self-Paced Module (approximately 3 Hours).
- As part of your end of Course Assessment, you will be required to prepare and deliver a 15-minute Interactive Training Session of your choice.
- A “CPD Train the Trainer Certificate” will be issued to you upon successful completion of the Course.
- We reserve the right to change the content, format, or presentation of our Training Materials at any time, without prior notice; however, we will only do this to enhance the Course. We do not warrant that the Course Material is entirely updated; however, we will do our best to keep it updated.
- For the Best User Experience, you must take this Course on a Computer or Laptop and have stable internet, a computer, a printer, and a video recording device.
- It is your responsibility to inform us of any Special Needs that you have before enrolling in the programme.
- All Course fees are non-refundable.
Is this qualification recognised throughout the world?
Yes, this qualification is recognised worldwide.
The grading scheme is as follows:
- Pass 50% -64%
- Merit 65% – 79%
- Distinction 80%- 100%