Terms and Conditions – Training & Development Train The Trainer – CPD & QQI – 30 FET Credits
- Entry Requirements – Leaving Certificate or equivalent/relevant life experience.
- To complete this Course, you are required to attend 1 – Day Workshop/Assessment Day Over Zoom, along with completing the following Online Modules, which be released to you in sequence order:
- Theories of Training & Adult Learning
- The Role of the Trainer
- Programme Design
- Preparing For Training Delivery
- Training Delivery & Assessment
- Evaluation of Training
- Training Needs Identification
You must also complete a Learning Log, Assignments and a Skills Demonstration. These requirements involve self-study, research and design. In addition, participants will need access to stable internet, a computer, printer and video recording device.
- A QQI Training & Development Certificate (Ref: 6S3372) & a TFS Train the Trainer Certificate will be issued upon successful completion of the Course.
- IAOT/TFS reserve the right to change the content, format or presentation of our Training Materials at any time, without prior notice; however, we will only do this to enhance the course. We do not warrant that the Course Material is entirely updated; however, we will do our best to keep it updated.
- You must inform IAOT/TFS of any Special Needs that you have prior to enrolling on the programme.
- You must commence the Course within one month of registration. Each Component Certificate must be completed within ten weeks of commencement (Delivery and Evaluation – ten weeks & Training Needs Identification & Design – ten weeks).
- For the Best User Experience, you must take this Course on a Computer or Laptop.
- All Course fees are non-refundable; however, the consumer has from the day of their purchase, 14 days to cancel their Course and be eligible for a full refund of 100% of the purchase. providing they have not accessed/logged into their Course(s).
- Students must have an Irish PPS or a U.K. National Insurance Number to receive a QQI Certificate.
- Students living outside Ireland will receive a TFS/CPD Training & Development Train the Trainer Certificate.
The grading scheme is as follows:
- Pass 50% -64%
- Merit 65% – 79%
- Distinction 80%- 100%
IAOT Equality and Diversity
In order to provide equal employment, learning and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at the Training for Success/IAOT will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities in compliance with all statutory and legal obligations and guidelines.
The Training for Success/IAOT does not discriminate in employment opportunities or operational practices on the basis of gender, marital status, family status, sexual orientation, disability, age, religious or political beliefs, race or membership of the travelling community, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy governs all aspects of the delivery of training, employment, including selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training.
Any employees or learners with questions or concerns about any type of discrimination in the workplace are encouraged to bring these issues to the attention of the M.D. In turn, it is also the policy of Training for Success/IAOT to deliver all its programmes and services to learners in accordance with good practices and in compliance with equality legislation and regulations.
Employees and learners can raise concerns and make reports without fear of reprisal. Anyone found to be engaging in any type of unlawful discrimination will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment/Course participation.
All parties involved have a particular responsibility in the implementation of this policy i.e. Centre Director, Tutors, and Learners.
Protection for Learners
IAOT is not subjected to section 43 of the qualifications act 1999, as the programme Train the Trainer 6N3325 and 6N3326 is not delivered over a 3 month or more duration for each component. Learners must complete each module within 10 weeks from the date of commencement of each module.
This Course leads to a National Award in Level 6 in Training & Development (Ref 6S3372) from QQI. IAOT/TFS is a Registered Provider with QQI to offer programmes leading to QQI awards in the National Framework of Qualifications in Ireland (QQI).